10 Best Funny and Cute Whatsapp Status - Jokes 2018
10 Best Funny Whatsapp Status 2018. Looking for Funny Whatsapp status to add and share? You're at the right page. Here you will find 10 Best Whatsapp Status for 2018.
1. Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.
2. A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
3. Save water – Drink beer!
4. God is really creative, I mean.. just look at me!
5. Life is too short. Don’t waste it removing pen drive safely.
1. Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.
2. A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
3. Save water – Drink beer!
4. God is really creative, I mean.. just look at me!
5. Life is too short. Don’t waste it removing pen drive safely.
6. At least mosquito’s are attracted to me.
7. Love is that which can makes you smile when you’re tired!
8. I fell in love with you, not because of your looks but for who you are.
9. Did YOU know I really love the second word of this question?
10 . I Just fell in love with you, I don’t know how, I don’t know why, I just did!

Comments
Post a Comment